Friday, March 30, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

 Yesterday I received The Versatile Blogger Award. Yay!
It came to me from Devilish Polish. Thank you, Kelly!
The rules are:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
  2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post
 I can't possibly think of 15 blogs I read and who still haven't received this award, so I cut my list of nominees to 5 bloggers:
  1. Pauline at OMGNOODLES
  2. Steve at Lacquer Man
  3. September Lena at The Student's Guide to Nail Polish
  4. Andrea at PlasmaSpeedo
  5. Panderbear at Stupid Nail Polish Names
Mind you, these blogs are not just any 5 nail blogs, but truly versatile ones, topics ranging from food to makeup to culture critics to human rights to a girl's life in the navy to general fun. Check these out! They really, really deserve this award!

And here are my 7 facts:
  1. I read the newspaper every single morning.
  2. I'm not a pet person.
  3. I'm hunting for the perfect pastel baby pink opaque in two coats polish.
  4. We don't have a couch in our house. Nor a sofa, if that's what you call it.
  5. I don't drink coffee. Sometimes I grab a decaf, but I'm really not into it.
  6. I'm at home with people with strong will and opinions.
  7. I've got small ears. I've heard you don't notice that at first, but once when you've got that thought, you can't help seeing them as tiny. 
I'll be back soon with the final post of the Girly Girl challenge!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment