Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Girly-Girl Challenge

In addition to glitter you are goiing to see some girly manis around here (a welcome change to the masculine/ladylike/serious atmosphere of this blog.. LOL)

Lindsey of Neverland Nail Blog has come up with a great nail art challenge!

I decided to take the challenge just because it sounded so fun and original, and the themes inspired me instantly. Also I love all the interactivity there can be with nail blogs and bloggers: contests, giveaways, comments, tips&tricks... you name it, and I'm in!

I'm going to post for this challenge Tuesdays and Thursdays (and maybe something else on weekends, too), so it's four weeks of girly nails to us all. Woo-hoo!

Here are all the other girly-girls taking this challenge:
Amanda of Nox Nails 
Ashley of Smashley Sparkles
Sarah of See Sarah Swatch 
Emily of The Lacquerologist 
Jess of LuvMyLacquer
Tressa of O' Natur Nail 
ChiChi of I'm just me...ChiChi 
Amanda of Berry Polished 
Robin, Erin, and Anna of Polished Cousins

Please let them all have some blog love!  I'm myself itching to see what they came up with on the first day...

No comments:

Post a Comment