Monday, March 5, 2012

Lacquistry Haul

You are going to see loads of glitter in the upcoming posts.... My lacquistry order arrived!
Aren't the recycled packaging material (the paper on the one in the right says "Chanel" :)) and the handwritten card just sweet!?
Lacquistry is an indie polish company founded, created and run by Jenna, who has an eye for glitter like no one else. I came across one of her polishes in another blog, went to see her Etsy shop and wanted them all. For now, I just ordered 10 of them..
 As you can see, she's got everything a polishing gal needs: bar glitter, holo glitter, flakies, black glitter...
awesome colour combos, giant glitter, tiny glitter... 
 And just to let you know, I paid the whole and total invoiced amount for these beauties, plus shipping. Just let's not think how much it was.... shhhh..... (OK, these polishes are a real bargain, but when you buy ten of them you don't want to see your credit card bill..)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I can't wait to see swatches of these! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get them all on my nails sooo baaadd!!! I doubt that any orderly swatching will occur here (or well, let's see if I have some free time in the weekend...), but at least I can promise to show them to you with some nail art soon.

    ReplyDelete