Monday, March 26, 2012

Astral Butterfly

This is a happy neon mani I made, just for fun! Isn't that how nail art should always be?
This post is dedicated to the dazzling and dainty C at certain classes I take. She complimented this colour recently, and I could imagine her wearing this, too. She always manages to make me laugh, no matter how surly I am, no matter how little clue do I have about what she is up to. If you know the type, you'll agree everyone should have at least one in their vicinity.
The base is two coats of Color Club Ultra-Astral, my new favourite pink. I eBayed it recently and from the moment I opened the package I've been regretting I didn't get the whole Starry Temptress collection.
Something was still missing after those two coats, and I remembered seeing all the Starry Temptress collection polishes swatched with the matching top coat. That one I didn't have, but I added a coat of Essence Colour&Go Space Queen, which gives quite a similar effect.
Lastly, I added a butterfly fimo from a chinese store and some dots with Wild and Crazy Montana and Sinful Colors Summer Peach. I almost got the right colours in this pic - propably because of the white polish I'm holding. I'll keep that in mind... And here are the other polishes.
That's it. Tomorrow I'll be back with more manis for the Girly Girl challenge - as if this wasn't girly, too.

2 comments:

  1. Aw this is so adorable! Love the orange and pink together and wow, what a lovely sparkly pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting!! This is a bright one, really!! :)

      Delete