Sunday, January 8, 2012

Spot-On!



This is definitely the most fun-filled mani of the year this far! I needed a flashy animal print, and this leopard design was definitely spot-on.
I started out with two untried polishes from the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure line: Grass Slipper and I Pink I Can. Two coats of the green was enough, but in some places the pink was still patchy, so I added one more coat.
Added some random sponging with a piece of a kitchen sponge..
and stamped with Konad Black and m78. This is actually the first time I use this pattern, believe it or not.
 Lately I've used a lot of other than Konad polishes for stamping, and I was reminded once again why there are special stamping polishes. No swear words this time, just a bit more cleanup.
Don't you love the result?! I do!!! (except the pink sponged on green tends to turn more towards orange, but that's not a big deal) As if this wasn't flashy enough, I added a coat of Essence Circus Confetti. And became a very happy person. Sometimes, it's just that simple!
And here are the polishes - I wish I had nothing bad to say about them, but just wait until the next post, where I am ready to throw the green one straight to the bin and worse...

4 comments: