Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Untrieds

I've done some inventory of my polishes lately. You will see the results soon, but today I just want to show you some new polishes and my older untried ones.

I store my untrieds in a black canvas bag. Every time I don't have a clear idea for a mani, I just rummage through the bag, pick a polish and go with it. I think I've currently got some 20+ polishes there waiting for me, and I'm hoping to get that closer to 10 in the near future
 I noticed there is an overrepresentation of purple polishes in my untrieds. Have I been in a purple mood when shopping, or have I just neglected the purple ones when choosing which ones to use? I wonder...
I wouldn't know what to do if the bag was empty. I don't think it ever will be, though. There's so many enticing new collections coming out all the time. By the way, if you see a polish in there you'd like to see swatched, just drop me a line in the comments!
The newest addition to this crowd are a few Color Club foils and China Glaze Snowglobe I ordered from eBay. After taking these pics I've bought some Essence and Catrice polishes (they're cheapos, so they don't really count, do they..), so that's how it grows..

No comments:

Post a Comment