Monday, January 16, 2012

Rainbow in the Winter Sky

This mani is from my vault, actually from my latest trip to the US. I decided to show them to you now, because they are more than well in line with the recent official glitter weeks I've been having in this blog..
This is two coats of Finger Paints Winter Sky, which did glide on smoothly but stained like hell, like you've learned from other blogs..On the Winter Sky on my ring finger I painted a V-shaped french tip with OPI I Eat Mainely Lobster and added one coat of OPI Rainbow Connection. 
I freehanded the french, because I didn't have any scotch tape at hand. When looking back, I could at least have gotten out of bed and at the table to do these. Wobble wobble...Well, there's nothing that can't be masked by a coat of happy glitter!
Back then I sported that pointy style. I miss those days! And at the same time I'm happy with how my nails are just now. It's a shame you can't switch between nail shapes and lenghts at the same pace you can change your polish..

No comments:

Post a Comment