Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Perfect Peacock

This is a mani inspired by my recent buy of some polishes from the Color Club Foiled collection.
I drooled upon the swatches of Perfect Mol-ten, and wasn't disappointed when I got the bottle in my hands and the polish on my nails. This is two coats of pure perfection.
I wanted to try out whole nail stamping, though I realized my nails must be far longer than the stamp. I tried to pick a pattern where the size difference would not be too visible, and found the eye/peacock feather print on the BM 212.  For stamping I picked Color Club Voodoo You Do, which is by far my favourite polish from the Bohemian collection and one of my all-time favourites - and for a reason.
After stamping I just added some quick dots with Color Club Hot Like Lava and Revlon Top Speed Ocean. Suprised how well the lonely Revlon fits in with all the Color Clubs. And it's not even a foil!
I was about to put a hyphen into the post title, like in Perfect Mol-ten, but read it once again and decided not to.. :) I'm just going to behave and show you the polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment