Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blue Boa

I never intended to do a snakeskin mani, but that's how it turned out to be. I just wanted to do something blue for a change, perhaps something that matches my blue/gray secondhand dress I feel at home in.
There's two coats of Essie Fair Game here. Stamping was made with Nivea Color Dynamite Blue Harmony and obviously the BM215. Stamping is not even near perfect but with this pattern it's not so obvious.
 And here's the dress - or at least a part of the pattern.
Finally, these are the polishes I used. You wouldn't recognize the Nivea from the mani - it's so much more grey there. Finding a polish to stamp on this Essie was a hard job. I wish I had some bottles of the China Glaze Romantique collection. Their finish seems to be near perfection for stamping. If anyone has extras.... (No, I didn't think you would.)


No comments:

Post a Comment