Wednesday, September 21, 2011

31 Day Challenge

I've seen this 31-day challenge going round in various blogs. I guess the first one that stole my attention was the totally adorable blog Here Comes the Sun by Hayley in August.

Finally I am ready to pick up the gauntlet.
Here's how it goes:


The "official" rules are:
  • Reblog this post if you’re going to accept this challenge 
  • One post per day
  • If you miss one, pick it up the next day
  • Post a picture of each mani
  • It would be nice if you listed/linked to what polishes you used
  • For the inspiration prompts, SHOW US YOUR INSPIRATION/SHARE LINKS
  • BE CREATIVE
  • TRY NEW THINGS
  • HAVE FUN!!!
(that last line reminds me of one certain Bible class..)

However, I'm NOT going to post every day, but on the other hand I don't think I'll post much other stuff in between. So 31 posts as from today will be dedicated to this challenge. I'm expecting loads of fun with it, as well as a few completely blank moments/days. Fortunately I've got polishiously talented, creative people around me, who I can always turn to in these matters. Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment