Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Are We Green Yet?

This mani is definitely one from the odd combos department.
The base is three coats of OPI Are We There Yet? Usually OPI polishes are two coaters for me. I don't know if it was the formula or my application, which made it a little patchy after two coats this time. Third thin coat solved the problem, though.
For some unknown reason I chose Konad light green special polish for stamping. Maybe just because one should sometimes try out silly things just to get some exercise in failing - so a "real" fail won't hurt that bad. A bit like they do rehearse falling down in figure skating classes.
Speaking of figures, the french design is from BM218 and whole nail design for the accent finger from BM201.
As if the mani wasn't odd enough, I added some green micropearls / bullion beads to the accent finger.
That's it today. Something more normal next time, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment