Thursday, January 30, 2014

GOT Polish: Blue Matte and Holo Dots

This GOT polish dots themed manicure features an oldie glitter topper and some play with matte and sparkle.
Essence Hello Holo sat in the untrieds for a LONG time. And if I say a long time, it's not about days or weeks, rather months or years... Somehow I thought nothing much about it, but it really is a nice and sparkly topper.
 I begun the mani with two coats of Catrice How I Matt Your Mother.
In accent fingers I added some dots with Essence Nail Art topper in Hello Holo.
The thumb got a coat of Hello Holo, topped with Essence soft touch top coat.
This manicure was inspired by some other blogger - and I'm so bummed I can't find the design anymore!! Please shout out if you have done something similar in the past! I'd love to give you the credit!
 I like to wear dark colours when I occasionally file my nails down to nubbins. I feel the dark plums, deep burgundys and blackened colours look too heavy on real talons my nails so often are - I'm a bit lazy in keeping them short :)

No comments:

Post a Comment