Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TPC: Corral de Campanas

My last Tri Polish challenge manicure in January  is actually the first I made. Oh technology, how easy you make it to deceive others...
We celebrated the New Year -and the beginning of the no booze January- with an extra special wine, Corral de Campanas by Quinta de la Quietud. The hubby suggested I paint my nails in the style of the label – what a great idea!!
Base here is Nails White, two coats. On it I painted random dabs with OPI From a to Z-urich, Essence Colour&go Wake up! and OPI Y'all Come Back Ya Hear.
Lastly (but not leastly haha) I added the lines with a fine nail art brush and Mavala black.
Although I messed up a few points, I was quite happy how the mani looked compared to the original. I'm looking forward to February and more wine labels to get inspired by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment