Sunday, February 26, 2012

Loves Me.. Loves Me Not...

I've had this mani idea for a few weeks, and now I just happened to buy the perfect polishes for it without even realizing it a t first. This is an idea that just came to me. I'm sure someone somewhere has done something similar, but that does not prevent me from calling this idea my own.
 This is the base, and it's three coats of Essence Urban Messages Wall of Fame alternating with two coats of Essence Crazy Good Times Colourbration.

I couldn't love Colourbration more. It's a dusty spring green jelly with bronze glass flecks. In case of some of you are wondering, it's pretty much like China Glaze Cha Cha Cha and Trensetter made a 10-point baby. (CCC on the left, Trendsetter on the right, Colourbration in the middle)
I painted a daisy on my ring fingers and some plucked petals on the pinky and middle finger. I used the base polishes for the centre, and white acrylic paint and China Glaze Trendsetter for the petals
And here are the two base polishes:
When buying these, I also scored two other Essence Crazy Good Times LE polishes.
Confetteria is a royal blue jelly with blue medium hex glitters and a sprinkling of multicoloured small glitter. Candyction is a coral-orange-red (do I need to say it's hard to define) jelly with green-to-gold-to-red flakies. You heard me: two awesome jelly polishes with glitter/flakies respectively, for less than 3 euros. Go and get them!
 I'm leaving for a few days' hiatus, so I leave you to your shopping. Ta-ra!

No comments:

Post a Comment