Saturday, February 4, 2012

Green Flakies

This is yet another mani isnpired by my untrieds. This time, I picked up Catrice's sold out forever, which I felt I had to get but could not figure out, why. (Does that ever happen to you?)
So this is three coats of Catrice Sold Out Forever (had some problems with the formula - solved by adding thinner) and a coat of NfuOh 39 - except on the accent finger where you can see SOF on its own.

I wanted to let loose with my dotting tools, so I searched for matching green colours. It was handy as heck with my new swatchsicles!The simple design of dots and flowers was made with China Glaze Re-Fresh-Mint, Color Club Perfect Mol-ten and Essence show your feet In the Jungle.
 Don't forget to enter my guessing game, where you can win some fun neon polishes by guessing the number of polishes on my swatchsicles!
And here are the polishes:
Go on and guess, how many are there altogether!

No comments:

Post a Comment