Thursday, February 9, 2012

Purple Glitter on Purple Glitter

Today's mani is just another random splash of polishes from my untrieds. I begun with two coats of Essence Vampire's Love True Love. It is almost a one-coater, and a lot less black on the nail than in the bottle.
Once again - also to use as many of my untrieds as possible - I did some simple sponging with two purple glitter polishes Milani Purple Gleam and Nicole by OPI My Sleigh's in the Shop.
Here you can really see the coarse surface after sponging. You could grate parmesan cheese with these! (Although you'd get some purple glitter on your pasta, then)
 Here we are with two coats of SV. That's better!
 The purple glitter polishes are quite alike in the bottle, and I feared I'd bought dupes, but applied on the nail (or paper) reveals the pink hues and silver glitter in MSitS (on the left). They definitely are different enough to own them both.
To add some simple and quick decorations, I added a diagonal freehand french with Nicole by OPI Silver Texture crackle. The accent finger got one coat of Milani Jewel FX Silver.
That was it! I don't usually wear much silver, but this mani survived for quite a long time. Which was two days.. :)
Remember to leave your mark in my guessing game / mini giveaway here!


No comments:

Post a Comment