This is my tribal mani, which failed so bad I took it off directly after these shots, which was some fifteen minutes later than I finished the mani and some two hours after I started. What a waste of time!
The only thing I liked about it was the base colour: two coats of China Glaze trendsetter, although some fingers on my right hand had three coats - technique matters!
I stamped a some kind of a tribal pattern using BM 213-plate, with Konad Special polish in purple, Orly terracotta and on the accent finger one more stripe with Essence Colour&go Wake up!
I started drawing lines around and alongside the stamped patterns with Konad black polish, but soon switched to black acrylic paint. The paints I'm currently using don't adhere
too well to nail polish. Once again I swear I'm getting the Orly liners
soon.. And some decent acrylic paints as well..
I'm feeling brave showing you all these pics of a failed mani. I've deserved some extra chocolate tonight! Here are the polishes I used. (And a tin cup with a cow, where I keep all my nail art pens and brushes)