Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Orange? No, it's a lime.

These polishes are from my biggest-ever haul, reaching up to over 100 euros and 20 polishes. I'll write a separate post soon, I'm so excited about all the new shiny colours I just can't keep my hands off them.

I've had a craving for orange polishes lately, wonder why. China Glaze Orange Marmalade didn't quite satisfy me, so I grabbed a few Sinful Colors oranges and couldn't resist the beautiful NfuOh 44.


This is two coats of Sinful Colors Courtney Orange topped with at least three thickish coats of NfuOh 44. On its own Courtney Orange is a vibrant, deep orange shimmer. On the nail it would propably need at least three coats to cover up VNL in long nails.  Even with all the flakie goodness on the top I still feel like I could have used some more cover up.


These pics were the inspiration for the oh-so-funny topic of this post.


As you can see, there are still some bald patches, worst ones in the ring finger. Luckily they're not so visible IRL, I just noticed them myself when I looked at these pics.


 

Just look how well these colours go together! And take your time to adore the flakies in Nfu. The golden undertones/duochrome (it's obvious I don't know how to call it) really transfers beautifully to the nail.

2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I love how juicy and edible your layering looks. The Nfu Oh looks gorgeous in the bottle too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I'd propably eat the bottle of NfuOh if it didn't stink so bad. The smell must be the only negative thing about the polish I can ever think of. It's really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete