Friday, June 17, 2011

Tropical Gradient

This is a sponged gradient mani I did one day to satisfy my need of colour. Reminds me of some cheap cocktails with loads of pineapple juice. Not that I've ever drunk too many of them. Ahem.

Right now sponging is my favourite way of using different colours together. It's so easy and still gets a lot of compliments. So beware - you're gonna see a lot of them.

The polishes (from right to left) are Essence Multi Dimension Watch out! as the base, Essence Multi Dimension Most Wanted in the middle and OPI Kinky in Helsinki on the tips. On the top of the gradient there's a hibiscus in my ring finger stamped with Essence plate (without number or name) and Konad white special polish. I added some rhinestones from EBay and topcoat from Orly (don't remember which one).

I love the way purple Kinky in Helsinki (for some reason my favourite polish ever) shows on the tips, and yet is blended with other colors. Suits this sharp-ish shape sooo well!

No comments:

Post a Comment