Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Not-so-white cap

This is nothing but the day-before-yesterdays mani spiced up with a little China Glaze White Cap.

 I wasn't too sure if I should this polish - it looks just "meh" in the bottle. I wasn't too sure about adding it to this mani either, but I'm very happy with the result. I'll let white cap stay on my desk and try it on every mani I'm about to remove. This could look great on top of any colour.

Just look at the amount of golden shimmer on my pinky! On the ring finger I tried to be careful not to go over the rhinestones to preseve their bling. Why on earth is this polish named WHITE cap? On my nails there is no whiteness to be seen, only loads of golden pearly shine.

PS. I've got my very first follower! I just couldn't have guessed it'd feel so damn GREAT! (Sorry 'bout shouting...)

No comments:

Post a Comment