Sunday, January 6, 2013

F – Fowl Play

I've got a confession to make.
I searched for this specific polish and I paid a full price for it in November 2011. And I used it for the first time for about a week ago. I'm embarassed. So many new awesome polishes came my way, and the moment just never was right for this beauty. Does this ever happen to you? Anyhow, my F polish is gorgeous!
I began with two coats of Revlon Not So Blueberry, which has a funny and quite strong blueberry scent - but I liked it!
 Then I added a coat of Orly Fowl Play to each nail, except the ring finger. Instead, I did a two-tone stamping with Konad Purple and Barry M Gold Foil. And the pattern is from DRK-A.
Note to self: I'm still missing a good bronze/copper stamping polish. Any ideas?
See how the flakies make this polish alive?
I seriously wonder, what took me this long to use this polis. I promise I won't forget it again!
PS: Are you into memes? Would you like to see more polish related memes?

No comments:

Post a Comment