Wednesday, January 2, 2013

E – Excuse Moi!

The E-post of my ABC-challenge is almost all E's: Essence, Essie and Excuse Moi!
 I started out with Essence peel off basecoat, which was a disappointment. The peeling part did not go well with my gel nails, and I ended up accidentally peeling off some of my gels.. Ouch.
But the fun part of this manicure was the sandwiching: first a coat of Essie Movers & Shakers (a beautiful pink jelly, though I'm not quite 100% sure about the name, as this came without the tag), then a coat of OPI Excuse Moi!, and then repeating the two as necessary. One thick coat of Seche Vite was enough to smooth down all the grittiness.
 But of course I couldn't leave it to that, even though the result was so fruity and blingy...
I went on and matified the manicure with BeYu Mat top coat. And almost ate my fingers as candy... Omnomnom...
Happy New Year to all my readers!!! I hope this year will bring you more solutions than troubles, more joy than sadness, more love than insecurity, more peace than fear! And I hope I'll finish the ABC-challenge this year...

2 comments:

  1. Such a bright, beautiful combination! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved it, too - as I do practically every glitter sandwich...

      Delete