Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pink Polka

This is again a mani made by my wonderful nail artist J, when I had my gel infills done.


The polish is Alessandro Candy Floss Pink from the He Loves Me -collection. It was almost opaque with one layer, but we decided to paint two justi in case. This is one of the first collections, I believe, where Alessandro polishes have names. Me likes! The formula and the brush were great as always, as well as the colour - a real candy floss creme pink, neither pastel nor too bright.  J dotted the polka dot design with a dotting tool and Konad Pearl White special polish and stamped the bows from m59.

 This is my favourite design, the right pinky. It was also the nail done first. :) This is also my favourite cardboard lunchbox, a retro design I use as my handbag from time to time - but only on dry weather.


I'm not completely happy with the performance of the Konad Pearl White polish in stamping. As you can see, the dots are much more opaque than the bow design. OK, the dots have a much thicker coat, I think, but still I'm longing for a more pigmented white stamping polish. I've seen at various e-tailers loads of stamping polishes other than Konad. I'd be glad to hear if you have any experiences with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment