Monday, August 15, 2011

Neon Crash

I was going to spend a few days in the middle of the forest with a few horses and my friends and needed something fancy on my nails. (Don't see the logic? Well I do, and that's all I need, LOL)
There are two coats of China Glaze White on White as the base, and on the top of it three coats of Sinful Colors 24/7. Application was awful with both of the polishes. Nice, that you get them both in this design... Note to self: get a decent white polish.
I stamped on some broken glass patterns from BM202 and matified all the nails with BeYu Mat Topcoat (Mat? As in "doormat"? Not matt or matte? I wonder... Mind you, that it says "topcoat" in plain English in the very same label). This pattern provoked more discussion and comments than the brightest neon colour I've ever had on my nails, which is a small miracle. What do you think it is? Some odd insects? Paint stains? Something broken? I'd vote for a window pane broken in a meteor crash. I've never seen one, though, so I can't say for sure.
Due to the gazillion layers the line near the cuticle is so far from neat that it hurts. After the rambling in the forest there's also notable tipwear. And the colour accuracy of this pic... if you've ever tried to capture a neon with your camera, you know what I'm talking about. Aaaaaugh! Why did I ever publish this? (Easy answer: Because I think it kinda ruled on my nails)

No comments:

Post a Comment