Thursday, December 6, 2012

C - Colorblind

This third post in the ABC-series is dedicated to Dandy Nails, and Sandy's great creation Colorblind.
I began with two coats of Nicole by OPI Celebration in Red - a great festive colour.
Speaking of coats with these kinds of glitters is a bit evasive, so let's say I added a generous dabbing of Dandy Nails Colorblind.
 I loved the result so much, that I wanted it to last for days...
 ...so of course I had to try it sandwiched with one thin coat of Flormar U14.
And then I had to try matifying it...
And then I had to try a black/clear water marble on the ring finger...

And then, having at least 7 coats of polish on my nails, I had to reach for the remover. End of story.

PS: I've added a new board to my Pinterest. I hope you'll enjoy my pins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment