Thursday, February 6, 2014

GOT Polish: Springtime Flowers

Is it a bit early for springtime flowers? Well, I don't care!
This is my green mani for the GOT polish challenge
The base polish here Essence Fruity LE "Kiwi". I had to paint four coats, but the result was really nice with the glitters peeking through the polish.
The ring finger is the accent finger again, with Essie Navigate Her and sponging with Color Club The Lime Starts Here.
And then I added rhinestones to a flower shape. What a cutesy-flowery style! Although I could have used a thinner topcoat... ahem...
 On other fingers I added stamping with Konad white and DRK-A, and then some yellow dots with Orly Spark.
The pics didn't turn out too well – lobster hands, bubbling top coat, cuticles in bad shape and all that... But I really loved this manicure! I'll have to give this style another go soon, maybe even with more murky colour palette or jewel tones... Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment