Sunday, May 26, 2013

Q - Frozen Queen

The ABC challenge is still alive!
 I didn't own any polishes starting with the letter Q. I considered of buying one, but I didn't find anything at the stores that I really liked. Hello, polish companies!! How difficult would it be to make a gorgeous beige blingy polish and name it "Queen of the Desert"?
Anyways, I had a polish which at least has the letter Q in its name. Here you see three coats of Essence Colour&go Frozen Queen.
 
I added a coat of Wet 'n' wild Fergie collection New Years Kiss on all the other fingers, and gave the ring finger a dab of Lacquistry I Wear My Jewelry On My Nails with some random rhinestones.

This manicure is one of those that made me love my nubbins. This might have been a bit trashy on my usual talons, but on nubbins this leaned more on the sweet side. Do you feel there's a difference on designs for longer and shorter nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment