Sunday, April 21, 2013

O - Orna-ment For Each Other

The ABC Challenge advances slowly but steadily... For my own surprise I've not forgotten it when joining other challenges like the Tri Polish challenge I'm loving right now..
My O polish screams Christmas: Nicole by OPI Orna-ment For Each Other
To ease the removal, I used it over two coats of OPI Off With Her Red. In a complete lack of inspiration attack I created a simple accent nail with a cheapo Yes Love D1 glitter polish.
I actually liked the mani most when I had only OWHR on my nails. I recently cut my nails quite a bit shorter and my personal opinion is that bold, darkish colours look their best on shorter nails. I'll definitely be wearing more vampy reds, deep blues, gorgeous dark greens while my nubbins last...


No comments:

Post a Comment