Last month I emptied five products. Well, it's something! (Do you ever think in memes?)
- Aloe Shop Night Cream "Crema de Noche Recuperadora de Aloe Vera", which felt oddly slippery on my skin - maybe just because of the aloe vera..
- Arnaud Perle & Caviar Eye contour elixir "Perle & Caviar", which I loved - maybe mostly because of the packaging type. It's a roll-on, and the cool metal ball feels ultimately good on any puffiness under my eyes.
- Propoline anti-aging and energizing shampoo with citrus & honey, which didn't work for me at all.
- A demo size of Mario Badescu Honey Moisturizer, which was waay too greasy.
- I also finished one tube of my Lumene Natural Code Eye Makeup remover, but that does not really count, because I've got more in store and I'm not trying to finish these off anyway.
|Here's a sneak peek of my mani I did around Valentines Day, dedicated to all of you who just want nails and not this stupid rant about shampoos and whatnot.|