Friday, August 7, 2015

Coral Nails (Not Including Coral Polish)

The other night I asked the Hubby THE QUESTION!
(No, it's not 'Will you marry me'  It's: 'How should I paint my nails')
:D
 And he answered: 'Paint corals!'
I have absolutely no idea, where that came from. We have never seen corals. We are not planning a diving holiday. We haven't even watched a documentary with corals on it.
But corals he said, and corals it was.
I painted a base with two coats of Zoya Wednesday, and sponged on a slight gradient using Wednesday, Sinful Colors Cinderella and a random white polish.
The stamping was made with Mundo de Unhas 13 which is a Reddish orange stamping polish, and DRK-A plate.
To top it all, I chose from my untrieds the Liquid Sky Lacquer Great White. You see one coat over Wednesday in the index finger - and some dabs on the other nails. Just watch the gorgeous shimmer!! The Great White fits in perfectly to the theme! ... This coral reef isn't safe anymore.... Watch out you little fish.... Duunn dun... dunnn dun...


No comments:

Post a Comment