Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sea Breeze, Winter Mint and Classic reds

Here's a neglected post of a neglected polish: I had this polish in my untrieds for at least a year, and this manicure photographed for at least another year. But here it comes now!!
 The base polish to all nails is Attitude Sea Breeze, which is a perfect pastel creme! It applied like butter, no bald spots..
 On middle and ring fingers I added two coats of Revlon parfumerie Winter Mint
I loved the scent – it was so hard to resist licking the nails!!
Did you know you can freshen up the scent of the polish by painting on a layer of top coat? I didn't!

The result was pretty, but still a bit bumpy after two thick coats of Seche Vite.
I added french tips with Revlon's Revlon Red and China Glaze Ruby Pumps.
And as an accent, a teardrop with Revlon Red using the wax paper technique.
(Basically you just paint a few coats of polish on a wax paper/cooking sheet, let it dry, and cut it as you wish)
Why a teardrop? No idea... Maybe I could promote donating blood with these :D

No comments:

Post a Comment