Saturday, March 15, 2014

GOT Polish: Purple

I did my golden oldies purple manicure to honor the greatest purple polish on the surface of earth: Zoya Aurora! 
It's special for me, because bought this on a trip to Chicago - where I landed a day late being at first stranded to the Netherlands, and had a room booked in a 12-bed dorm at a hostel.... Oh, those sleepless nights... But it paid off when I could haul both Storm and Aurora released in the same collection!
You may disagree, but I just love the holo glitter on this, the application, the opacity.... all of it!
The base in this manicure is two coats of Astor Pop Color 141.
Over it I used China Glaze Crackle Luminous Lavender - plus some tape and Zoya Aurora - the awesomest purple polish there is..



6 comments:

  1. I agree! aurora is tip tops! like the blocked print idea, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I still don't own Zoya Dream... it might be the perfect blue pair for Aurora I'm missing...

      Delete
  2. Love it!!!! I super like purple colored manis. This one is def a great choice =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Purple is one of my favourites, too!!!

      Delete
  3. Cool! I see what you mean about the Zoya Aurora it's beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it is!!! I'd buy this type of polish in any color... :D

      Delete