Monday, December 16, 2013

Thanksgiving Marble

I hope you've all had a fantastic start for the holiday season, whether it's national, religious or all holidays you're celebrating!
This is a mani I wore for thanksgiving. We don't really celebrate that here where I live. But, personally, I have adopted it as the day to be conscious and thankful of all my loved ones, family and friends – and to say aloud how much I love and appreciate them. And I don't need turkey for that, although I tend to show love with cooking :)
The base in this manicure is three coats of Orly Revere. It's pretty, but I'm still looking for the perfect orange shimmer with opacity in max. two coats... Suggestions, anyone?
I added some simple dry needle marbling with autumn shades:
Revlon parfumerie Autumn Spice (the dark brown one)
Orly Reflection (the golden one)
Orly Radiant (the red one)
Don't know if I should say this, but this was one of the manicures that didn't look this good in person. Well, for once it was that way round...

No comments:

Post a Comment