Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 21: Inspired by a Color

I made this mani before I began with this challenge, but I was definitely inspired by the colors I used:

These beauties are OPI Big Hair, Big Nails and Y'all Come Back Ya Hear. I fell in love with these jellies -eh, I mean sorbets- and was lucky to catch some more of them just recently from a certain 50% Off basket in a certain salon where a certain credit card experienced certain abuse, but more of that some other time...
The colours were so bright and in-your-face, but fresh at the same time. It was almost a shame to add anything, but when my husband suggested an Explosive sign, I simply had to. The yellow in the sign is Essence Colour&go Sundancer, the black is Konad black special polish throughout. Part of the explosion was stamped from BM204, some are freehand. The crackle on my pointer and ring finger is BeYu Crackling top coat 202.
Could've done better, could've done worse. Better what goes to the explosive sign, worse with choosing the colours and the idea. I'll have to play with these jellies again soon!
And here, as usual, are all the polishes I used:
I'm in the last third of the challenge now! Wow, I did get this far! I'm trying to get this challenge through before Christmas so I can show you my holiday manis as I wear them. It would be soo lame to get them out in January when everybody is totally fed up with Christmas..



No comments:

Post a Comment